AJ & Eva - All in ONE DAY! & Happy Hour!

It's Tuesday!
Happy Hour
ON SALE!
Confessions $30.00
Playing Card Alphabet $30.00
OR
TWO for $50.00





I am making this SHORT and SWEET!
I have an ALL DAY MEETING to move Unity toward yet MORE of what you all need!


Here is a project from LOVELY EVA!
I adore her style and hand picked her to come play with us for the month of October!
For more breath-taking displays of her work...
CLICK HERE!
My AJ.
She is BRILLIANT and I just love her 100%
NEVER Once has she EVER NOT been there for me.
She is so dedicated.
THANK YOU AJ!
Big Hugs!
I Miss You!
She used the CONFESSIONS Kit that is ON SALE today to complete her adorable Halloween Card!
CLICK HERE to see more of her work.
She used this months INCENTIVE Kit for the adorable card on her blog today!


Off to my meeting!
Sorry for the lack of inspiration - As I said on my FACEBOOK PAGE yesterday -
My HEAD is in an argument with my HEART...and I WISH they would just get along!
I NEED to go out and find some inspiration!
Perhaps I will be back this afternoon once I find it.
Enjoy your day!