Down the Road....Follow, Follow....

I have gotten SO MANY emails regarding the sentiments in this set.
Lisa Hetrick and I worked together getting them into place.
I love them.
They are Unique.
They are Universal.
Can be used for so many different layouts and cards.
It is a sweet, refreshing and special kit this month....one of my favorites.
Jen Buck.

Julie Campbell.

Would you like to be a Unity Guest Design Team Member?
Click Here
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451703
FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
It is your chance to join this fabulous team for ONE Entire Month!
-----------------------------------------------
This month we have 2 Guest Designers

*****Please Welcome*****

Michelle Stancil
http://thestancils.blogspot.com/
SCS Name: 4guysandagirl

-----------------------------

Stephanie Hargis
http://www.stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/
SCS Name: stephanie.hargis

A Huge THANK YOU to last months Guest Design Team Members.
Lisa Henke & Shemaine Smith
With CHA the month seemed so very fast - however you were VERY much appreciated!


------------------------------------

I posted a quote on my Facebook Page this morning.
---------------------------------------
"God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road.”
Isak Dinesen quotes
---------------------------------------
Pretty much, it needs to be a stamp. Don't you think? Ha!
Living every single day like the last.
Not letting the moments slip away.
Time is going by so much faster than I ever imagined.
I am reminded of this every single time one of my 6 ft. boys gives me a big bear hug.
I look up and see my "small children" looking down at me.
Strange Phenomena.
Especially since I am only 25 myself. HA!
My intention. Letting go. Letting Life.
Letting the road unfold.
As it is meant to.
I really don't want to see down the road.
Happy now. That is key.
Today, I am here....livin' it - learning, changing and growing as I go.
Regardless.