Renee! Unity's Talented Stamper/Scrapbooker!

Lori Craig told me this morning she feels I feel like the train is going 76 mph and she's running to catch it.
{I hope it is alright I shared that, Lori!}
Cause I would have to say I am doing the sprint right beside her.
NOW...
I almost forgot to grace you with the presence of the CREATIVE Renee!
Yesterday was a CHA Shopping Trip - getting things ready for our booth - so my blogging day was GONE before I knew it!
Here is this ADORABLE Layout - featuring one of Renee's adorable children. How sweet is he in his red little graduation cap?
I hope you find some creative urges today and create something FAB!
Need more Inspiration?
Click HERE
to take a peek at Renee's BLOG!
Renee used FRAME THIS ALPHA and June Kit of the Month.
---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
Growing in Unity.
THIS WEEK, ALL WEEK!
Kristen Dyer
Be sure to take a peek her way - leave some love for Free Unity!
-----------------------------------------------
I can't lie.
I am stressed.
A teenie tiny bit.
We are now 12 days and counting!
I am absent from the forums.
I am absent from my own mind!
Just in Robot mode getting all the details to come together!
It will happen.
It will happen beautifully.
'Cause that is just the way life works, Right?
Life goes on....
We just roll with it - I just wish the train would slow down a tiny bit.
HA!
-------------------------------------------
How simple it is to see
that all the worry in the world
cannot control the future.
How simple it is to see
that we can only be happy now.
And that there will never be a time
when it is not now.
Gerald Jampolsky