Monday - Gina Hanson Unity Scrapbooking Guest Designer

Click Here for some Pamela Young Lovliness - ALL WEEK LONG!
Showcasing her lovely scrapbooking talent paired with Unity Stamps!


***Introducing Gina***
My name is Gina Hanson, I live in South Eastern Washington with my husband Joe, we've been married for almost 16 years.
I am a SAHM to our two children, Kaitie (14) and Jakob (9).
-----------------------
I discovered this amazing hobby almost twelve years ago when my daughter was just about two years old.
---------------
My sister dragged me to a party and ever since then I've been hooked, although my style has most certainly evolved from the days of heart and star shaped photos! I'm so thankful that I found this hobby, I'm able to hold onto memories and special moments that would otherwise soon become packed in a box and stored in a corner.
------------------
Over the past few years, I have been lucky enough to have had numerous layouts, cards and projects published in scrapbooking magazines and idea books. I also have a passion for photography and very rarely can be found without my camera. I enjoy capturing our everyday life through my lens.
----------------------
I've always had a hard time defining my style, it seems to be whatever the mood of what layout I'm working on and of course the products. I try not to limit myself to one particular style nor could I describe it with just one word. It's always evolving, some layouts are simple and others are more complex. Clean and simple with a "kick" does ring a bell though! :)
-----------------------
Since discovering Unity . . . Stamping has become a exciting part of my scrapbooking! I'm thrilled and honored to have been asked to join Unity for the month of June.

Here is Gina's Lovely Work
Using the JUNE Kit of the Month - {....perfect in everyway}
CLICK HERE to see the rest of this favorite kit!
Click Here to see MORE on Gina's Blog!

Today.
We brought JaKob {our new puppy} to Unity.
Yep - he pretty much LOVES it here.
Perhaps it will be the first stamping dog in history?
Ha!
Today is getting away from me.
So I will leave you with one simple thought:


Tell everyone you know:
"My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook."
And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing.
Practice feeling good, no matter what.
And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel -- and then, you'll love them all.
Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good.

-abraham
{wow. think about that one.}