LAST DAY! & The BRILLIANT and Crafty Kimber!





LAST DAY of June!
Get your FREE kit {shown below} when you SIGN UP for Unity's Kit of the Month!
Click Here to start your simple membership today!
Kimber is entertaining us with her talent today, using Bevvy of Butterflies.
Spur of the Moment she has put these adorable line up of cards together for Unity.
LOVE this GIRL!
Love this KIT! It is SO versatile!

The sentiments are an added bonus to the images.
Love these, Kimber!


Be sure to visit Kimber's Blog!
Click Here.


Thank you so much for all your work on these, Kimber!
What wonderful inspiration for all the ladies that have that Beautiful Kit in their possession!
---------------------------------------
I have been writing all my blog posts on Monday - and I think I am loosing a bit of the inspirational side that I like to hold onto.
When you sit down and have 5 posts to do, including specials - etc. it is hard to get into the right frame of mind!
I have my earphones on, listening to all the sweet music and lyrics - just to get me geared up to pass on a thought, or a quote that might touch someone's life.
Nothing brings me more pleasure than getting an email that tells a tale of hopelessness turned to hope after being inspired.
Those are the most brilliant moments in my day.
-----------------------------------------------
If there was ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing....
It is now.
Not for any grand cause, necessarily... but for something that
tugs at your heart
that's your inspiration
something that's your dream
life happens.
live it.