Spending Time Browsing. Addicted to Rubber Stamps!

Look who has Unity!
Only one of the most WONDERFUL places to shop on the Internet!
They have been more than amazing to work with.
What a wonderful place to shop for your favorite crafting needs!
Click on the banner below.
They have special deals on Unity and even an exclusive Addicted to Rubber Stamps!
THE FRIEND TREE
from one of the Kit of the Months!
Artist: Kristine Bents
Get the Wood Slide KITS of Unity while you can!
Soon only singles will be available!
Check it out today!
SALE! SALE! SALE!







So today as I sit in my pink bathrobe working from home, I decided to spend a little time browsing the
Unity Splitcoast Gallery.

{I think I looked for an hour. There are 445 pages of inspiration with ONLY Unity Projects. Do you have some time? GO LOOK! Amazing!}

CLICK HERE to see it!


Amy {caffinatedcropper}
made this adorable little card with
Unity's "little me deer"
CLICK HERE to see the Kit of the Month the deer is in!
November! I love this one!
Artist Kristine Bents


Natalie Dever - Unity Design Team Member
ROCKED
Unity's Ginormous Sweet Cupcakes
Artist: Lisa Hetrick



ScrappinShemaine - YOU are AMAZING!
I {luv} this layout!
I chose it for CHA.
It is amazing.
She used TONS of sets for this!
Mix up of Cuteness
Artist: Adrianna Bennet
Flirty Flowers
Artist: Cassie Medema
Flourishing Family Tree
Artist: Lisa Hetrick
Live the Life
Artist: Cassie Medema

Chelsea - Unity SB DT Member
These cards you made for your etsy shop are just BEAUTIFUL!
Giggle Grove is a MUST have stamp set!
Artist: Kristine Bents
Addicted to Rubber Stamps has it! ON SALE TODAY!




Amber Unity DT Member
This is the first time I have seen a project with
Unity's SCRAPPY FLOWER
Artist: Lisa Hetrick
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!


Do you all REALLY READ my novel everyday?
Just wondering, cause I {heart} writing it even if you don't!



I remember only 2 years ago I would drag myself out of bed every single day to work as a traveling sales representative. Although I was thankful for the job, I was not happy.
I had so much anxiety about the position. I wanted to do well, but my heart was not in it. I was selling something that had NOTHING to do with my dreams. It was not synonmous with my aspirations and it hurt to spend time away from my kids only to make ends meet.

but there was a reason....


I left that position and went to another job as the Director of Sales for an amazing local chain of Hotels.Torgerson Properties. Having spent time in the previous job THIS POSITION was sent straight from the good Lord above. The people I spent time with everyday were wonderful. I created releationships there that I will cherish for a lifetime {Jess :)- Katherine} I felt wonderful selling this property as it had integrity. It was a family owned hotel chain. Amazing opportunity. I learned so much. That position taught me that big business could have a "feeling" about it.
there was a reason.....

Because...
Unity Happened.
Amazing.
Dream come true.
Opportunity. Possibility. Finally.
Time to create "our feeling"
Unity.

Unity has become more than I could possibly have imagined.

It is our invention. It is our line of stamps. It is so much more....

It is a feeling.
It is a place of friendship.
It is a place of acceptance.
It is a place of creativity.
It is opportunity.
It is possiblity.
For women.
It is so many things.

All of you together with us, have done this.

Thank you.

Unity has taught me so much.

I have learned this.
possibility is everywhere


I know.

So take the opportunity.
Dig into your creativity.
See where your possibilities take you.

...and while you are at it,
Enjoy the Process

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan