Sherry Campbell! Winter Storms, and more!

Double N2 - Jenn!
Be sure to check her out EVERY DAY THIS WEEK as she represents Unity on her BLOG!


Good Morning!
It is SNOWING up a HUGE storm here.
I am still in my pink bathrobe determined to stay on track this week.
Working from home in the morning helps me.
I am alone.
Just my coffee and me.

Guest Designer MONDAY with Sherry!
So considering last week I was consistently 7 hours behind with my blog posts, I thought that this week I would make up for it and get Sherry out to you EARLY!
Her projects are sure to give you inspiration on this Monday morning. She is so much fun to have on the team - with fresh ideas and a huge amount of participation!

This card reminded me of yesterday morning. It was actually pretty balmy out and I heard the birds singing. I felt a little jab of excitement as it reminded me of spring. This card did that as well. It is soft and springy.

Love it!


Made with Unity's Birds of a Feather

This set has a bird for all seasons - it is very versatile.
One of the favorites!
Hey! Was this card for ME, Sherry?
My big 36 on Tuesday!

ACK!

We celebrated my birthday on Sunday at my in-laws. My MIL made me a BIG TURKEY dinner. Yum! It was followed by an afternoon of sledding.

Of course the day could not go by without my FIL asking if I was turning {40} - he has asked every year since my 22nd birthday. Low and behold now that is only 4 years away!

Although I have this feeling 40 is going to be a grand thing just like 36.



Sherry and phenomenal colors create hand in hand. Love this!
Sherry made it with our BRAND NEW RELEASE by Lisa Hetrick.

SHINE ON!

I have this sneaky little feeling this one may go down in Unity history just like Giggle Grove!
Way to go, Lisa!
Love the Card, Sherry!



Be sure to go take a peek at Sherry's BLOG!
CLICK HERE to see more YUMMY Creations!



Cheri suggested
"Little Buggers"
for the set on my post Saturday.
I luv that!
It brings in the sentiments and the size of the stamps.
Cheri! Email eryn@unitystampco.com to let her know to send you a set!
"Little Buggers" will be available in February!

Thanks for all the fantastic suggestions!



Here is another!

With the help of some of my artisits this set came about!
I spent a couple hours on Saturday creating ONE MORE VALENTINE set as I thought there was a bit of a hole in my inventory for Valentine's Day!



This one is in production and will be released THIS THURSDAY for Hip Hop!
It is a mini Scrapbooking/Card Making set.
I adore the way the tree turned out!
Put your thinking caps on ONE MORE TIME, Ladies!

What shall we call this one?






So I have the weather station on. {you would think I was 96 not 36! LOL} - at any rate it sounds like HALF the country is under weather watch!
WOW! It is everywhere!
Good thing we are not leaving for CHA till NEXT WEEK!

Let me know what you think of the Valentine Set!
I am looking for a FANTABULOUS name!
My brain is working hard on our new marketing material, therefore this is helping me a TON!
Besides that - it is FUN, FUN, FUN!


Here is some Monday Inspiration for you to consider.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
Denis Waitley
{i think those are three of my favorite words, LOVE - GRACE - GRATITUDE}

Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough.
Oprah Winfrey
{One from my BFF Oprah. So wise.}
i need to get in touch with her. she needs a little "Unity". don't you think?
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!