Saving the BEST FOR LAST!!!

I did it again.
Late Post.
Get used to it.
It is another crunch point.
Sherry!
We WILL be inviting her back for another month to guest Design sometime in 2009. {Hey! That Rhymes!}
She works so hard on these amazing projects and then I go an post them LATE AT NIGHT!
I just love this cocktail party set. I think it needs WAY more attention!
It is So VERY cute and has so much versatility.
Not to mention the famous Heather Brown sentiment within it!
"Hey, Let's Get Drunk" - She threw that one out there and I USED IT!
I just love the Pink and Black. It is so pretty!
....and HERE is the famous BOOM stamp!
How adorable is this?
by Jessica Rose

Nothing like turtles with hearts on their shells.
They are in stock for a limited time!
Get yours quick!
Thank you SO MUCH, Sherry!
These are lovely.
...and your patience is so much appreciated!
BE SURE TO TAKE A PEEK AT HER BLOG!
Lot's of "Sherry Campbell" greatness there to see!
Did you see THIS?
Courtesty of Patter Cross.
It is FAB, FAB, FAB!
Take a peek.
Thank you so very much, Patter & all my girls that did the amazing projects in this article!
You are all Terrific!
Scrapjazz.
CLICK HERE!

Today was not what it SHOULD have been!

I can say that for sure.

If I could do it all over, and if I was more of a PLANNER - I would have arrived at Unity with a LARGE BOX OF PASTRIES.

A candle in each one.

For my 100% Wonderful Girl - Brooke!

I would have then taken her to lunch and told her how amazing she is. How much she has helped me and how I could NEVER do what I am doing WITHOUT HER.

Following that I would have had her PICK OUT ALL THE STAMPS her little heart desired....

....and after work - it would have been girl time. Off to the local pub to have a talk smart session over some wine.

But.....

None of that happened. It was completely opposite. It was hectic and chaotic, and CRAZY!

I love ya TONS, Brooke!

Happy Birthday to one of the most spectacular friends a gal could ask for!

Soon the chaos of preparation will be hindsight and an official birthday celebration will be in order......

A little birdie told me she was giving away some BLOG candy TODAY for her birthday!
Click HERE to see her BLOG SUGAR!
No "official" words of inspriation for you again tonight, however - keep a close eye - it will be back soon!