It's Tuesday...we are leaving in 12 hours.

Wow.
It all came together.
The product.
The packaging.
The catalog.
{or should I say eco-friendly folder - love these! Simple and CUTE!}
The booth.
....and we all are still hanging on to our SANITY!
How's that for "Unity"?
-----------------------------------------
A huge, huge thanks goes out to all our people.
Each one of my DT Members held out for some word of organization and just went with the flow as everything began to change....
Thanks for your support girls.
Not to mention my loyal customers - you have been patient with my absence and so supportive as these weeks wound down to days and now to hours.
THANKS for your understanding!
Not to mention all our AMAZING people internally -
To Eryn, Brooke, Carrie, Kayla, Stacey, Tom, Lori, Eric, Jake, Julie
I appreciate all the time and effort you put into getting all that needed to be completed...complete.
(i know, i know...there's still a few things to do....however we've done good!)
We had little trips and stumbles along the way - but it happened.
I couldn't be more please with the way it all came together.
Tomorrow we will hit the road. 33 hours. Road Trip!
It will be a blast. I am sure we will giggle and laugh more than the typical group of peeps, as it seems like we all carry within ourselves the exact same sense of humor.
I can't wait to go. I can't wait to meet all the people that are going to CHA. I can't wait for everyone to see all the "NEW" that Unity has.
I stepped back and took a look at the booth and I felt a sense of peaceful excitement -{if that is possible} settle in.
Unity is finally what it was meant to be from the very beginning.
You are going to LOVE IT!
So go brag us up to your favorite local store!
Make sure they stop to see us if they are coming to CHA!
Booth #2885.
Here is what they will see.
Giggle Grove in HUGE PROPORTIONS
New Packaging.
Singles Galore.
New Releases.
Tons of WHITE TEETH.
Cause we are all going to be SO HAPPY to see them there!
The Peeps Present:
AJ Otto, Jen Buck, Jeanne Streiff, Heather Brown, Maren Benedict, Eryn Hagen, Brooke Lien, Ryan Broman, Gus Wurdell, Tommy Sluka, Christian and Myself - not to mention the possibility of more DT Members and SCS Customers who may come and pop into the Unity Booth.
Now a little inspiration...cause I miss it.
We find greatest joy, not in getting, but in expressing what we are... Men do not really live for honors or for pay; their gladness is not the taking and holding, but in doing, the striving, the building, the living. It is a higher joy to teach than to be taught. It is good to get justice, but better to do it; fun to have things but more to make them. The happy man is he who lives the life of love, not for the honors it may bring, but for the life itself.
R.J. Baughan
Do what you love, and you will be successful.
Randy Ryan {my dad}
...at least that is WHO I remember saying it - all my life!
That is what my dad told me. All my life he has told me this.
Over and over and over.
Honestly - I always thought, sure....easy for him to say. Mr. Success.
However -
I have seen him stand up strong and live true to his word more than once....
He has been on top of the world, knocked down and triumphantly risen to his feet on more than one occasion.
He is a firm example to me over and over and over again.
Well, Dad. Here I am. Doing what I love.
You were right.
My definition of success now has blossomed into new definitions, not to mention a HUGE Bright world of possibilities for so many....
Success =
Staying up till into the wee hours of the night simply because you love what you are doing so much you can't stop...
{SOUND FAMILIAR Oh Talented Stampers?}
Arriving every single day to a huge building FILLED with people who are supportive, happy and just plain phenomenal.
{that LOVE their JOBS}
Putting out product that not only bring happiness to the creator/customer - but lends a hand in the preservation of memories and touches people in so MANY DIFFERENT ways.
I could go on and on and on.
It is so much bigger than I once thought.
However difficult it gets in those wee little moments of miniature mental mishaps....
IT IS ALL SO WORTH IT and will continue to be.
I will be in touch on HIP HOP! Hopefully my wireless chip kicks in on the road so I can join the fun!
Talk to you soon!
Looking forward to filling you in on all the wonderful memories being created at CHA. Cross your fingers for great Internet connections!