Hip Hopping to CHA!

We are HERE, but not....

If this is your FIRST HIP HOP....please know that WE ARE Typically VERY PRESENT for this event, however at this very moment we are in a HUGE CARGO VAN traveling cross country from MINNESOTA to ANAHEIM, Califorina.
Right about now I have spent close to 12 hours in the car and I am looking out the window wondering WHICH STATE I am in and WHAT TIME IT IS and HOPING that my POST HAS WORKED!
So it should be 11:00 am Minnesota time - this means I am to be posting HIP HOP specials.
Well.......Due to the fact we are OUT OF UNITY, and we have WONDERFUL people filling in for us, we thought we should keep it simple.
THIS is the NEW RELEASE of the DAY!
CLICK HERE to see the appropriate set released for THIS HIP HOP THURSDAY!

Brooke & I made it TOGETHER!

So it is TYPICALLY $18.00 - and is now ON SALE for only $14.00!

Just for Hip Hop!

Also....

10% off all orders through February 1st.

Code: UNITYCHA

{Please only use ONE discount code per purchase}

EnJoY YoUR DaY!

Hip Hop!