WOW! All about GINA! Goal Met, TOO! Hooray!

HUGE SALE.
Go to http://www.unitystampco.com/ to see!
ADDED BONUS!
Place an order
BEFORE midnight
to have your name in a drawing for a box of
50 RANDOM un-mounted precut red rubber STAMPS FROM UNITY!
GUESS WHAT?!
In May I put the Stamping Top 50 icon on the Unity Blog and Website. When I registered I was number 786. I made a goal right then and there to be in the STAMPING TOP 50 by the end of the year. Nothing like sliding into home base! Today it happened! The LAST day of the year. TOP 50, HELLO! - How FUN is that?
New Goal.
Hmmm....What shall it be?
******************************************************
WOW! Gina!
You shine with your lovely scrapbooking style, my girl.
I just love these layouts and was so excited to put them on my blog today!
Gina is a brilliant creator and shared some fun stuff about her life & craft.
My name is Gina Hanson, I live in South Eastern Washington with my husband Joe and our two children, Kaitie (almost 14) and Jakob (9). We also have a dachshund his name is lil Dude.
How did you find Unity Stamps?
My good friend Shaela introduced my to Unity just last month. She gave me a Unity stamp for my Birthday and I instantly fell in love.
What is your favorite Kit?
Although I don't own it yet, I'd have to say the {Our Life, Our Stories} kit. I borrowed Shaela's and it is just AWESOME! I have so many ideas in my head for this one.
Do you have a fave color combo?
Hhhhmmm . . . I'd have to say red, brown and cream or orange and blue.
What inspires you?
My children because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have much to create with. Also all the wonderfully talented ladies that I see in my daily blog reads, in online galleries and in magazines.


Do you have a favorite quote?
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."
Helen Keller

What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting?
I listen to my sis's playlist or mine . . . Or anything Kenny Chesney
Thanks for sharing, Gina!
I am looking forward to seeing all you create with Unity!
You have so very much talent.
Giggle Grove Trees
Image artist: Kristine Bents
Layout by: Gina
From the August Kit of the Month:
Love was never PROMISED to be easy....
Artist: Jessica Rose.
Layout by: Gina
LAST DAY to get the DECEMBER Kit of the Month as a NEW MEMBER at $24.00!
Tomorrow is the NEW KIT Debut!
Woot! Woot!
THESE STAMPS ARE MAGNIFICENT!
Click HERE for Kit of the Month Details.
*****************************************************************************
I will also be announcing TWO WINNERS for 50% off SHOPPING SPREES!
I will be taking the winners from my list of followers to the Unity Blog.
I promised when I hit the STAMPING TOP 50 I would give away some SHOPPING SPREES!
******************************************************************************
What are you doing for New Years?
We are taking the kiddos to a Movie and then have invited wonderful friends over to talk smart.
It is -15 degrees here.
This chick is NOT getting ready to GO OUT.
2009 will ring in with me in my sweatshirt and sweatpants cozied up with friends and a bottle of wine!
I can't tell you how excited I am for 2009!
Unity is FAB, FAB, Fab, and becoming even more so in the coming months!
So exciting!
Come along for the ride!
Enjoy your evening!
HAPPY NEW YEAR my friends!