New DECEMBER GUEST DESIGNER! Tami Mayberry!

I hope you will take a moment to WELCOME Tami!
{December Guest Designer at Unity!}
Prepare yourselves for some inspiration via this gal!
We are so excited to have her.
She has amazing diversity and a fun flair to her creations!
What a busy lady she is - creating and EXPECTING!
Let's hope that little one let's its MAMA hang out with us for the month!
Congrads Tami!
Click here to visit her blog when you are done being inspired by her creations!
Confessions of my heart
Stamp: Sept. KOTM (Butterfly), Border of Bells
Card stock: Prism Papers (Black)
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Clearsnap Ancient page black
Word rub-ons: Daisy D's

My Friend
Stamps: Gratitude-Joy, Sept. KOTM (Greeting)
Card stock: Prism Papers (Marina Teal, Natural Smooth, Suede Brown Dark)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbons: Creative Impressions
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk (Chestnut Roan)
Markers: Copic
Machine Stitching
Pearls: KaiserCraft




I Adore You
Stamps: Unity December KOTM
Card stock: Prism Papers (Envy, Blush Red Medium, Smooth White)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Urban Prarie)
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk (Lime Pastel, Blush)
Pearl strips: Michael's
3D Foam squares: 3L



I'll bet you are thinking....
"I have never seen THESE STAMPS before....."

THAT IS BECAUSE they are FROM the December KIT OF THE MONTH!
This kit "little REMINDERS" was created by
Lisa Hetrick
Lindsay Spencer
Kristine Bents
Amy Baas.
I love it.
I thought it was really perfect to welcome in the new year.
Some images for Valentines, Spring and getting organized.
I love the sentiment " just a little reminder"
- and the WHATEVA - that is in celebration of our Brooke.
HOWEVER...it is a great word!
It could be used for so many different cards/scrapbooking pages.
Did you see I shrunk down the famous "CHICK"!?
This kit is ALL UNMOUNTED Red Rubber - Pre-Cut on Cling Foam.
Ready to ship!
Looking forward to being all INKED UP!
Click HERE if you are NOT JOINED UP for the Kit of the Month!
They are a MUST for every stamper.
$24.00
Amazing Prize for some AMAZING STAMPS!
**********************************************************************
Some Holiday Fun - Come join us!
****************************************************
You will notice the Unity Stamp Company Homepage has changed to THIS.
Unity is participating in its FIRST SHOP HOP!
Be sure to take a peek at my WEBSITE to join the fun.
Find the hidden Icon on my website from the hint provided.
We are going to have SPECIAL OFFERS all week long!
THIS WEEKS SPECIAL OFFER....
well - I won't tell you here....go to my Website. Play the little SHOP HOP...and find the SPECIAL OF THE WEEK! It is a fun one!

Week in Unity!
New Gal for the Week!
My artist extrordinaire
LISA HETRICK
Check out her creations HERE every single day THIS WEEK!
Leave some love for BLOG CANDY!
Given Hip Hop Thursday!


Since Lee LOVED the Pooh quote from last nights post - I searched out some more of my favorites to share with you today!- Pooh is such a wise little bear!
Enjoy!

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”
Winnie the Pooh quote

I forgot to mention .....again!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE an ADDITION to the Unity Design Team?
Click HERE for details!
a few more from Pooh....LOVE THESE!

“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”
Winnie the Pooh quote


“People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.”
Winnie the Pooh quote
{OK seriously....WHO KNOWS a person or two like this?}



“A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.”
Winnie the Pooh quote
{tell me about it, Pooh!}

Last but not least!

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
Winnie the Pooh quote

Thanks for tolerating my entertainment with Pooh this morning! Who couldn't use that on a Monday!
Enjoy yours.
....and TAMI! Thanks again for taking the time to join us!