WATCHOUT WEDNESDAY went KERPLUNK!

So...it is one of those days....
My kids are eating Jhankee's Deli Rotisserie Chicken and Small Town Deli Mashed Potatoes, YOU KNOW IT HAS BEEN A BUSY DAY!!!
Really, I think I need to organize my time better ...every single day is a new lesson on TIME MANAGEMENT!
So to JESS...I am SO SORRY! I did not get to post your work for WATCHOUT WEDNESDAY due to the fact the time to post was LATER and LATER and LATER and LATER and GONE!!!!
So you will be my SUPERSTAR another day as we {heart} everything about you!
So in an EFFORT to make a quick blog post so I can GO TO THE GROCERY STORE again...{the boys would like MORE POTATOES} I am going to post a bit about
HIP HOP THURSDAY {BRING A FRIEND DAY}
HERE ARE THE PRIZES:



HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Here's the EXTRA FUN stuff!
We are encouraging each and everyone of our customers to BRING A FRIEND TO HIP HOP!!
If YOU BRING YOUR FORUM FRIEND to play at HIP HOP and your FRIEND places an order... BOTH OF YOU will be entered into a FABULOUS drawing to win FUN Unity Stamps plus paper, glitz, and some of the cards that the UNITY DESIGN TEAM ladies have made ...there will be 2 drawings - one for YOU and one for your FRIEND!!!
ADDED BONUS?!
When YOUR FRIEND places an order on September 11.....she will get a coupon for 11% off her SECOND ORDER!

WHAT DO THEY NEED TO DO when placing there order????
YOUR FRIEND can simply enter FIRST ORDER along with YOUR name...EACH OF YOU THEN GO IN THE DRAWING TO WIN THE MERCHANDISE GOODY BASKET!!!!We have TWO BASKETS! One for "OLD FRIENDS of UNITY" {no reflection of AGE HERE} and One for "NEW FRIENDS of UNITY"!
So make a plan tonight to spend some time at HIP HOP with us ON THURSDAY!...bring your friends!