LaBoriNg on LaBoR DaY!

September 1, 2008!
This calls for a FAB new GUEST DESIGNER!
Cyndi Bundy - hooray!
aka {tarheelstamper}
We are so excited to have Cyndi join the Unity Team. She has supported Unity for SO LONG and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her work!
Looking forward to a HIP HOPPING month with Cyndi on board!
Take a MOMENT to visit her BLOG.
Win Tiny Trinity!
Leave her some love and be inspired while there!
ALSO...
I really should be at HOME hanging with the boys on the VERY LAST DAY of summer, however -
This months KIT has given me some SERIOUS challenges!
however....
Personally, I think it turned our SPLENDIDLY!
Introducing September Kit of the Month
"Friendship. Love. Miracles."
Brought to you by:
Kristine Bents, Cassie Medema, Jessica Rose, Adriana Bennet, Elizebeth Neuman, Patter Cross, and ME!
It took a village, but it is complete with everything from a MINIATURE Giggle Grove (as suggested by Kim, as well as a UNITY Logo!)
I hope you LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!
Cassie will put it on the website soon!
Last Day O' Summer! I can't believe it! I am headed home to make BLT's from TOMATOES I actually GREW MYSELF!
I will be at my emails in the morning! Till then....Enjoy your evening!