DT Tuesday - One of my ORIGINALS! - Niki Meiners

Niki has been with me from the beginning.
When I had my FIRST DT Call way back in November of 2007 I found some fabulous girls willing to help me out. Nikki was FULL of knowledge for the industry and she knew I was leading up to my FIRST Craft & Hobby Show in California.
We corresponded through email and low and behold she met me at my booth the first day I was there. She was a huge help and a sweet spirit that continues to hang with Unity.
Unity has a bit of a different "way of doing things" but Niki is tremendously supportive and patient with everything we do! THANK YOU NIKI!

Niki used "friend" from July KOM "...it's the little things" and she also use several words from various kits such as "Sentiments O' Simple" and others.
This FABULOUS creation is made with the "Royal Chandelier" Background stamped in white from Unity Backgrounds & a sentiment by Marylin Monroe from the September KOM "Love. Friendship. Miracles."

TODAY is the last day to sign up and get SEPTEMBERS Kit of the Month for $29.00 as a member!

If you would like to get Septembers Kit of the Month ORDER TODAY! CLICK HERE

Adorable holder for the SCRAPONIZERS that hold Nikki's Unity Stamps! Love it!
{take a peek at the SCRAPONIZER website! They are GREAT people!}

Newly Released Single by Jessica Rose
"Love Builds a Home"
Stamp only $6.00 - Unmounted Red Rubber on Cling Foam

Newly Released Single by Jessica Rose
So & So Loves.....
Stamp Only $6.00 - Unmounted Red Rubber on Cling Foam


Thank you, Niki for all your hard work. Sorry to have missed your emails and leave you in the dark, but LOOK HOW WONDERFUL things turned out ANYWAY! You are amazing!

Go to Niki's BLOG for more fun projects to peek at!

In Other Unity NEWS!
Big end of the month SALE TODAY!
Here is your chance to get those sets you have been wanting, or try the singles. Everyone is talking about Unity!!!!
Even Scrapbooks, Etc.- Page 46
Check it out!

More Unity Singles being added to our website EVERYDAY! Please be patient as we have SO MANY stamps, it is not easy to get them all up immediately. If you are looking for a specific single to be released, please email me angela@unitystampco.com and I will see what I can do for you!



Tell your friends about the Sale! So many people wanting to give Unity a try! With this 25% off here is their chance!



Enjoy your Day!
THIS MADE ME FEEL VERY HAPPY TODAY!

"Love is the one treasure that multiplies by division. It is the one gift that grows bigger the more you take from it. It is the one business in which it pays to be an absolute spendthrift. You can give it away, throw it away, empty your pockets, shake the basket, turn the glass upside down, and tomorrow you will have more than ever."
Author Unknown