Miscellaneous Monday.

Welcome Back from the LONG WEEKEND!
I thought it would be fun to start each week out with a few pictures of the people, kids, friends, surroundings outside of Unity each Monday. After all my inspiration for Unity weighs heavily on my family and friends. They bring me so much Joy - it brings me tons of happiness to show them off!
Miscellaneous Monday
Featuring FUN OUTSIDE of Unity.
Chris and I are extremely blessed. We have amazing children, strong friendships, and beautiful surroundings to exist in each and every day.

Saturday was spent out on GREEN LAKE with Brooke, Trevor and their 4 children. Once we convinced them that there were not CHILD EATING Cat Fish in the lake, the day began to be much LESS dramatic.
Brooke and I -
Thank goodness for my freakish Monkey Arms, they are long enough to get a fun shot every time!
I stole Luke's hat mid-afternoon, so he settled for my paper cowboy hat. How adorable is he?!

Get ready for a FUN WEEK at Unity!
We are here getting the final touches on our CHA Booth! So much to do, so little time! Hooray for that little personality flaw of mine called procrastination. I work well under pressure!
DT Tuesday TOMORROW Featuring:
Amber Hight
This was found on my FAVORITE inspirational sight today; wanted to share -

"When just starting out on a new journey it's only natural to feel vulnerable. After all, it may seem that you have much to lose. But may I remind you that never again, at any other point in the same journey, will you have so much to gain."
Mike Dooley

Enjoy your journey!