Presenting Unity DT Member Natalie Dever

Design Team Tuesday
Showing off the Gals Behind Unity
Featuring: Natalie Dever




Look at these Beautiful Pieces of Art! I am in love with Natalie's Style. She is 100% Amazing!
Natalie is a stay-at-home mom to 4 children, son 14, daughter 12, son 8, and daughter 3.
-------------------------------------------
A little about Natalie:
My children keep me busy and definitely make perfect scrapbooking material. My daughters and I often scrapbook together, my 3 year-old knows what inks and stamps are ok, and she even can work my to ATG!
I started scrapbooking just after my first child was born, and was introduced to stamping shortly after that. I've been hooked ever since. I try and do something paper related every day, even if it's just sitting at my table and looking at my stuff!!
I am so excited to be part of the Unity Stamps Design Team. The product is absolutely amazing! THANKS NATALIE!
------------------------------------------------------------
In the first card is a BIG SNEAK PEEK! I am releasing 11 New Kits on Wednesday, June 25th and Natalie has made "Floral Fantastical" Come ALIVE! Thank you Natalie!
Her adorable scrapbooking layout is made with a couple Unity Kits. She has used a combination of Amazing Me! & Best Friends.
You need to go straight to Natalie's blog for more Inspiration and Eye Candy. She uses has a strong, bold, beautiful style that is sure to make you want to pull out your stamps and get to work!
A big Thanks to Natalie for joining the team! I am so honored to have her creativity grace the images of Unity.

Look around the Unity DT Blogs for tiny peeks everywhere of what's to come TOMORROW at UNITY!